Hello, all of you beautiful sunflowers! I have been pretty MIA lately and I greatly apologize. The realness of reality has been pulling me along, all while my little baby is trying to be a toddler before his time. As I’ve been away, though, I am so appreciative of the views and new followers I have gained along the way.
What a more exciting way to join you all back up into the clouds than to say I have received another inspiring award, The Sunshine Blogger Award! It brings me such joy to be recognized as a Sunshine Blogger and I am so humbled. I was nominated by the wonderfully entertaining Britchy One from Bitchin’ in the Kitchen. Her posts are witty and fun, while she brings a sense of humor to everyday living. Britchy is definitely someone to go follow to add some laughter to your days!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions they came up with for you to answer
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and write 11 new questions for them to answer
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or blog
My questions to answer from Britchy
1. What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
I have been given lots of great advice in my life, mostly from my parents. I usually go to them in times of crisis when I need advice. So it is hard to say what is the best, but based on how exhausted I’ve been from a very energetic, never sleeping, constantly teething 5-month-old, I can definitely say some great advice is to sleep when the baby sleeps.
2. If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?
Caring, Stubborn, Accepting
3. What is your favorite animal?
I’d have to say cats! They’re sassy, cynical, and loving… What’s not to love!?
4. Do you believe in the paranormal or have you had an experience you can’t explain?
I think I do believe in the paranormal because I pretty much refuse to talk about anything related to demons and I would rather not go sleep at a haunted plantation.
5. What would be your last meal on earth?
Probably gumbo! I could eat gumbo all day, every day of my life! you get your rice, gravy, meats, and vegetables all in your last meal ever.
6. If you were offered a trip into space by Richard Branson would you go? Why?
Although I am hugely a fan of learning about space and all of its mind-blowing unknowns an knowns, I think I am way too chicken to actually want to travel into space. The idea of being gone for hundreds of years, Earth time, while only aging a few years, space-time, is pretty freaky to me. I also don’t think I would like dying in a vacuum of vast nothingness without being able to say goodbye to my family.
7. Whats your favourite comfort food?
My favorite comfort food is roast and gravy with mashed potatoes.
8. I need a good book to take on a seven hour plane journey- what do you recommend?
I am a huge fan of Rebecca Solnit. My favorite book by her would probably be A Fieldguide to Getting Lost. Her writing is very poetic and philosophical. She makes connections between the most unapparent things.
9. What’s your favourite soft drink?
I rarely drink soft drinks ever since I started the process of In Vitro in 2016, but my favorite before then and if I really was in the mood for one now would be Barq’s rootbeer. And yes, it has to be Barq’s.
10. The Patriots suck. know that isn’t a question but it doesn’t need to be- I KNOW its true!!
I was only a huge fan of football in high school and never really after that so I can say I don’t disagree with this statement…haha
11. If you were a witch, what spell would you cast and on who?
At this moment in life, I would need to use my spell powers on myself and to give me unlimited daytime energy so I can get everything I need done, while keeping up with my son.
My Nominees and Their Questions to Answer
- What brings the most sunshine to your life?
- If you were able to time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Why?
- Life is like a box of chocolate, what kind do you hope is in yours?
- Would you or have you ever gone skydiving?
- If you could be a magical creature what would you be and why?
- What mission do you most support in life? (ie. save the oceans, health foundations, help the homeless, etc)
- What is your zodiac sign and do you think it mostly describes you?
- Where is the one place you would love to travel to?
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
- How would you spend $100,000?
- What motivates you to create?
Thanks again for all of the love and support! I am looking forward to reading all of your answers to my questions!
Have a happy and sunshiney day!