Hey beautiful people! A few weeks ago I met one of the most lovely bloggers, Chocolate Hun. We made a wonderful connection right away and I would like to think if I could ever meet her in person we would be great friends! From the short amount of time I have been in touch with her, I can already tell you she is such a beautiful soul. You can learn about her personality through her writing and see the passion she has for sharing her stories in her blog.
Anyway, this blog post is only possible because the lovely Chocolate Hun chose me and my blog to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! It is always such an honor to receive blogging awards from the beautiful people I have had the privilege of getting to know through the blogosphere.
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Mystery Blogger Rules
- Include the award logo in your post/on your blog
- list the Mystery Blogger Award rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and link your post to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked*
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 new questions; with one weird and one funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
* This rule isn’t in the original set of rules on Okoto Enigma’s page, but every other blogger who has received this award has added it.
3 Things About Me
- I am ambidextrous. I do most everyday things left handed (eating, writing, brushing my teeth, etc), but I am right handed in all sports and I cut right handed.
- When I was in High School I lived for scary movies, now I CANNOT watch a scary movie, at all.
- I still have a baby tooth that will be there forever. There is no big tooth under it. And also I have never had any wisdom teeth and they aren’t under the gums so I will never get them…. guess I’ll never be wise.
Questions For Me
1. Have you ever had an embarrassing moment where you had to laugh it off, what was it?
I am a very clumsy person to begin with. I’m not even sure how I am coordinated enough to have played sports for my whole life and I even did dancing for a long time. I can’t think of any particular embarrassing moments right now, but I know most of my embarrassing moments have been from falling or tripping or dropping something… I have butter fingers and can’t get my feet to like each other.
2. Even though you may or may not be a citizen of the USA, what is your take on the situation happening at the White House with the number of persons leaving the Trump administration?
I am not a very political person. I have never really been interested in following politics and I think my creative la-tee-da self is why I never know hardcore details about what is happening with the government. I also don’t like the negativity that comes with politics. I believe what is going on in the White House has to do with the way society is changing. The candidates who run for presidency, in my opinion, are not really in it for the better of the country, but for the popularity and accolades they get for being president. And in a more feminist view, doesn’t the First Ladies always get recognized for better accomplishments than the President?
3. Chocolate or cheese?
This is such a hard question!!! I love them both! and since I am an indecisive person by nature, I’m gonna say can I have both!?
4. Where would you go for vacation?
If it were somewhere here in the States, I’d have to say I would love going to Chicago again or going west on a road trip to visit the Grand Canyon for the first time. If I could leave the country I would want to go to Ireland.
5. What is the best thing that has happened in your life thus far?
I would definitely say marrying my husband and having our baby boy!
I know I never nominate the number specified for the award, but I would like to think if I choose the most fit bloggers, people who read this won’t feel so overwhelmed looking through so many new blogs and these bloggers will get some new visitors. 🙂
Questions For My Nominees
- What would you say is your best quality?
- What are your thoughts on global warming?
- If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would you want to be and why?
- Are you a logical thinker or an impulsive thinker?
- What is your favorite season?
Thanks again to all of you who continue to stop by and follow along with my blog. And another special thanks to Chocolate Hun for her friendship and for nominating me for this award! Here are some links to my most viewed, liked, or commented on posts:
Peace, love & chicken grease!