You guys!!! The love and support from all of my followers and visitors is incredibly humbling! I love meeting all of you and staying connected through sharing our thoughts, feelings, and experiences. I have to say, though, I am especially feeling the love from Chocolate Hun because she has nominated me for another special award! Even though her last post was, Going on A Hiatus, I would so greatly appreciate if y’all would go pay her blog a visit and show her some love because she is such a lovely person!
In other news, I would like to say that I had the most relaxing and wonderful weekend. I got to spend Saturday and Sunday home with my two loves (my husband and our baby), and for the first time in a VERY long time we didn’t have any obligations to go anywhere; so we vegged out at home together. I got to spend some much needed quality time with my husband after a very long week (last week) of him working 12+ hours everyday. Just to brag a little- my hubby kicks a** for us and I am so very proud to be his wife.
Okay… enough mushing around. I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend as well, and I hope this week is lovely for you all!
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
- If you’ve been nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Nominate 15 other blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
7 Things About Me
- My guilty pleasure, binge-worthy TV shows are: Friends, Gossip Girl, and Gilmore Girls.
- I have an eclectic taste in home decor, food and music.
- Although I haven’t been to many different places I would have to say my favorite place I have been so far is Chicago, IL.
- I never thought I would get a tattoo that was about the person I am with, but I guess that changes when you know you’ve met your soulmate. I have a tattoo in honor of my husband living with Cystic Fibrosis that says breathe easy.
- I recently (within the last year or so) found a love for making invitations: wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, etc. And I hope to start making them as a side business.
- Hopefully, very soon I will adopt a few more plants to be part of my indoor garden.
- I love learning about space and all of the crazy phenomena dealing with the cosmos we are all living in.
- Born into the wild life
- glimpses of da world
- The Cupcake Witch
- In A Messy World
- Finding My Crown
- Life behind Kirsty’s eyes
- Moonlight and Macaroons
Please don’t forget to stop and check out these awesome bloggers!! I have recently become connected with all of them and they are all wonderful!
I can’t say enough to thank you all for continuing to find my words interesting/entertaining or whatever you get from reading my blog. I am thankful for each and every one of you!
Rock on lovely people!!